Terms and Conditions
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full, accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website.
You will agree to:
- Give feedback on your experience of using the O2i website, any O2i activity and O2i contacts
- Give information on your experience for case studies if requested
- Ensure any listings on the O2i website meet the P2i priorities and principles
- Read the O2i guides
- Inform O2i of any changes to the listings
- Inform O2i if a listing is hosted elsewhere
- Notify O2i if the service is used to sell a product/service
- Adhere to school safeguarding policies (each school will have the responsibility for child protection and safeguarding for its own students)
- Attend VFB training within 6 months of sign up (relevant to Volunteers from business only)
- Promote O2i to other potential Volunteers from Business (relevant to Volunteers from Business only)
- Raise anyissues associated with the O2i website, any O2i activity and O2i contacts with the O2i Project Director in the first instance